Alloy Wheel Refurb and Repair
Our refurbishment process is as follows:
- Remove tyres. valves and weights
- Chemically remove existing finish
- Remove kerb marks and minor abrasions
- Blast clean both faces and full rims with fine abrasive
- Hot powder coat with ozone and ultra violet resistant powder filler / primer
- Fine rub down
- Hot powder coat with polyester lacquer
- Fit new valve
- Refit tyres and re-balance wheel using self adhesive weights to inner rim
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT (at 20%). As a guide, blasting is priced at £60 per hour. Stellablast is only responsible for the paint finish applied and not for the structural integrity of any items.
Please ensure alloy wheels do not have magnesium content as our chemical strip process may cause significant damage and Stellablast will not be held liable for any subsequent damage caused.
*Motorbike wheels – price does not include balancing